Does branding have a spiritual side? Today we talk with Viralalita to discover our hidden side that helps us actually do better in business. She puts me in the hot seat and even gives us some easy meditation tips we can use every morning.
Here is what I learned:
- Don’t limit yourself when helping others. When you limit the way you help someone else, you also limit the way you receive blessings. Karma in business is real.
- Money is secondary to freedom. No amount of money in the world is worth losing your freedom over. Life is too short to spend your time doing something you hate to do just because it pays well. If your circumstances allow, explore how to make money in your passion. Miserable rich people do exist.
- You are who you hang around. Make sure you keep positive influences in your life and in your inner circle. These individuals will force you to step your game up, and help you create new opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship is a spiritual path. Entrepreneurs are always confronted with uncertainty. To withstand that kind of challenge on an everyday basis requires a level of tenacity and a strong spirit.
- Make 3 lists every morning. A desire list, gratitude list, and a brag list. The desire lists contains all the things you want in life. The gratitude list is you giving thanks for everything you have currently. The brag list is you patting yourself on the back for all the great things you have accomplished.