Ever heard of the law of attraction? Books like “The Secret” made it a popular practice. It’s the idea of envisioning a positive future for yourself, in order to attract it. I spoke with entrepreneur Jaylen Bledsoe who believes a large part of his success is because of this law. I met Jaylen while we were both filming for an AT&T commercial together. There I learned much of his story and decided to bring him on my show so you could hear it for yourself.
Here is what I learned:
- Filter the real and the fake – Recognize the people who are really in your life because of how much they value you. When you start to become successful there will be people who are only there for selfish reasons. Usually, the best friends to make are those that are on the same path as you. Those relationships are an equal amount of give and take.
- Speak things into existence – Affirmations work. Claim and declare what it is you seek positively as much as you can. You will begin to manifest those experiences in your life. You can do this through meditation, prayer, or just sitting where you are right now. Jaylen often declared many of the business partnerships he has today long before they became real.
- Find ways to make other people rich – Steve Harvey asked Jaylen to help him become a billionaire. Learn how to play the background and find ways to help influential people. Don’t wait for them to ask for it. It pays dividends. Do this enough times in life and you will see how far it takes you.
- Imagination is key – Don’t just speak things into existence, imagine them. Everyday.
- Don’t chase the money – Feed your spirit not just your pockets. When you chase happiness abundance is the by-product.
Music by: Downtown Music