Amber Hopson has the most unique story I’ve heard on my podcast. Amber is a hair stylist, entrepreneur, internet personality, and former major label artist. We actually take a trip from her beginnings in Compton to her success opening one of the most popular salons in the Los Angeles area.
We were supposed to mainly talk about her new book “Boss Moves: What They Didn’t Teach You in Beauty School.” We ended up discussing much more. I relate to Amber so much because I grew up in a single parent home where my mother became my first glimpse of entrepreneurship. Watching her make a way for her family, made me want to embody those same traits. Amber talks about those struggles as well as how she almost walked into a strip club, but turned around and made a better choice.
Amber said no Gucci purses for her. Life is all about reinvesting in yourself.
What you’ll learn:
- How to find your passion by exploring multiple streams of income
- How leveraging the internet can change your business for the better
- Why marketing has to be your part time job
- How to attract and build a large YouTube audience
- Why “no one cares” should be your motivation
- How to use the law of attraction
Hope you enjoy. be sure to rate, review, or leave me some feedback on what you thought about our talk.